- The camp price is fully inclusive of coaching, accommodation and food, and includes extra afternoon/evening activities such as boat trips / cinema / bike trips
- The accommodation is 10 minutes drive from the courts and a shuttle bus will transport players to and from the club.
- Lunch provided at the club
- Evening meals vary as the players take part in an activity so supper is usually out and about!
- This camp has maximum 21 players taking part per week across 7 glass back courts with 5 coaches.
- The price includes all food and activities for residential plyers.
- Hadrian Stiff
- Richard King
- John Welton
- Tom Ford
- Mike Hopkins
- Beth Bond (fitness trainer)
Sample day plan
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am run into the university grounds
- 9.30am Session 1: Technical focus on the daly theme
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 2pm Session 2: Conditioned games and fitness training
- 4.30pm Warm down and review
- 5pm Snack
- 6pm Evening activity example: Boat trip around the beautiful town of Bruges
- 7.30pm evening meal
- 10pm lights out!
- Nearest airport – Brussels which is 1 hour direct by train to Bruges / airport collection available
- Nearest train station – Bruges – meet and collection provided from the station