Two day camp, open to players from 9-18 years old playing at county to National level.
The focus for this camp will be deception and creativity in the front court.
What to expect:
- Speed and versatility of movement in the front court
- Creating attacking opportunities from good length
- Using the hold to stop opponents movement
- Technical fundamentals for the short game including grip, relaxation and racketfce control
- Sensing where the opponent is and shot selection
There are limited places available for players wishing to attend one day only if the camp is not full nearer the start date – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Cancellation Policy – 7 days notice for a full refund.