We are delighted to announce our Advance Summer Camps are ready to book!
One or two week residential camp, open to players from 9-18 years old playing at county to national standard. These camps have a strong focus on developing skill and creativity in attacking play, developing fluent movement and physical conditioning using specific training methods, and match play and tactical analysis.
- The camp price is fully inclusive of coaching, accommodation and food, and includes extra afternoon/evening activities such as rock climbing, banana boating, beach games and cinema trips.
- The accommodation is university halls therefore players have their own ensuite room within a block. There are 6 private rooms and each block has a coach staying there too. There are kitchen facilities and the juniors enjoy their breakfast here.
- Lunch is at the club which is a 5 minute walk away from the university halls.
- Evening meals vary as the players take part in an activity so supper is usually out and about!
- This camp has 24 players taking part per week across 8 courts with 5 coaches.
- The price includes all food and activities for residential plyers.
- This camp is available to attend for either one, or the full two weeks (which includes the middle weekend). If you interested in attending but unsure about standards, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com
- Hadrian Stiff
- Richard King
- John Welton
- Tom Ford
- Mike Hopkins
- Beth Bond (fitness trainer)
Sample day plan
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am run into the university grounds
- 9.30am Session 1: Technical focus on the daly theme
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 2pm Session 2: Conditioned games and fitness training
- 4.30pm Warm down and review
- 5pm Snack
- 6pm Evening activity example: Banana boat rides in the sea
- 7.30pm evening meal
- 10pm lights out!
- Nearest local airports: https://www.exeter-airport.co.uk / https://www.bristolairport.co.uk
- Nearest international airport: https://www.heathrow.com – Airport collections available on request
- Nearest train station: Exeter St Davids / http://www.nationalrail.co.uk – 5 minutes taxi to club/accommodation /
- Nearest bus station: Exeter bus station / http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx
If you would like help with travel and airport transfers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a cancelation policy of 28 days prior to the camp. No refund is available after this period.
BEST LOCAL ATTRACTIONS FOR PARENTS WISHING TO MAKER THIS A HOLIDAY!