One or two week residential camp, open to players from 9-18 years old playing at county to national standard. These camps have a strong focus on developing skill and creativity in attacking play, developing fluent movement and physical conditioning using specific training methods, and match play and tactical analysis.
- The camp price is fully inclusive of coaching, accommodation and food, and includes extra afternoon/evening activities such as rock climbing, banana boating, beach games and cinema trips.
- The accommodation is university halls therefore players have their own ensuite room within a block. There are 6 private rooms and each block has a coach staying there too. There are kitchen facilities and the juniors enjoy their breakfast here.
- Lunch is at the club which is a 5 minute walk away from the university halls.
- Evening meals vary as the players take part in an activity so supper is usually out and about!
- This camp has 24 players taking part per week across 8 courts with 5 coaches.
- The price includes all food and activities for residential players.
- This camp is available to attend for either one, or the full two weeks (which includes the middle weekend). If you interested in attending but unsure about standards, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample day plan
- 8am Breakfast
- 9am run into the university grounds
- 9.30am Session 1: Technical focus on the daly theme
- 12.30pm Lunch
- 2pm Session 2: Conditioned games and fitness training
- 4.30pm Warm down and review
- 5pm Snack
- 6pm Evening activity example: Banana boat rides in the sea
- 7.30pm evening meal
- 10pm lights out!
- Nearest local airports: https://www.exeter-airport.co.uk / https://www.bristolairport.co.uk
- Nearest international airport: https://www.heathrow.com – Airport collections available on request
- Nearest train station: Exeter St Davids / http://www.nationalrail.co.uk – 5 minutes taxi to club/accommodation /
- Nearest bus station: Exeter bus station / http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx
If you would like help with travel and airport transfers please contact email@example.com
- 5 days – £660
- 7 days – £950
- 12 days – £1650
- 5 days £395
- 7 days £550
- 12 days £945
If you wish to arrive the day before your camp, we can offer an additional night for £35. To reserve your additional night, Sunday 26th July or Sunday 2nd August, please book in below. Sunday arrivals are able to join us from 4pm until 10pm.
We can also offer an additional night after week 1 on Friday 31st July 2020.
We cannot offer an extra night on the final day of camp, 7th August.
We are running the camp over 2 weeks so register in to MyES and reserve your preferred dates!
We offer a cancelation policy of 21 days prior to the camp. No refund is available after this period.
BEST LOCAL ATTRACTIONS FOR PARENTS WISHING TO MAKER THIS A HOLIDAY!