Elitesquash and Dunlop present a world class adult camp to celebrate our recent partnership with Dunlop sports which features 3 x world champion Nick Matthew.
How to develop a world class mind and body with Hadrian Stiff.
- Knowing the self – the most important part of developing and successful mental performance – Hadrian discusses and gives coaching on understanding our own personal mental traits and how to enhance and develop these for better mentality on and off the court.
- Body awareness – how to feel more deeply bodily movements and patterns to enable a better connection of mind and body, easier movement and fast skill development
- A mix of on court practical and off court theory
Match tactics and preparation Hadrian Stiff and John Welton
- Match Tactics
- Pre match preparation
- Play Nick Matthew and get insights into one the greatest minds in squash.
- Nick Matthew exhibition match – opponent TBC
- Dinner with Nick Matthew and coaches
- Post match review and learning opportunities /
- Match playing with conditioned games
- Mental training practices inclusive mindfulness / visualisation and habit forming skills.
- Personal debriefs with coaches /
- Video analysis