Two day camp, open to players from 9-18 years old playing at County to National level and great preparation for juniors competing at the British Junior Championships and other events upcoming in the season.
- Mental preparation from changing rooms to match start
- Goal setting for each match
- Learning from the match – post match review techniques
- Securing a good length with intelligent use of pace and control
- Volleying with confidence and commitment
- Movement timing and efficiency
- Player tactics according to opponents strengths and weaknesses
- Understand personal game tactics – playing to strengths
- Reading the game
Hours 10am – 4:30pm (arrive at 9.30)
There are limited places available for players wishing to attend one day only if the camp is not full nearer the start date – please contact email@example.com for more information.
Cancellation Policy – 7 days notice for a full refund.